- I’m a full time student at Wilkes University.
- I’m majoring in sociology, with a concentration in anthropology, and minoring in history and women’s studies. <—I guess that makes me a feminist.
- I work at Dollar Tree.
- I would like to be an archaeologist, an anthropologist, work in a museum, or work for some nonprofit.
- I hope to someday become a member of the Peace Corps. I believe my true calling in life is to provide service.
- I am a student member of AmeriCorps and provide service to my local SPCA.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Harry Potter
- Once Upon A Time
- Doctor Who
- Law & Order: SVU
- That ’70s Show
- Mary Poppins (as well anything and everything Disney)
- Julie Andrews
- Dick Van Dyke (The Dick Van Dyke Show)
- The Dark Crystal (pretty much anything Jim Henson)
- anything that reminds me of my childhood (which includes several of the above)
- I have two cats; Bella & Toby.
- My very first cat, Galen, passed away in August after I had him for 10 years. He was the love of my life. Not one day goes by where I don’t think about him and miss him terribly. He’s the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I have a tattoo on my right foot. It says “swim” It’s a song by Jack’s Mannequin that has spoken to me in my darkest hours when nothing else could. Andrew McMahon is one of my heroes.
Anything else? Just ask. =)